What did you do to 'prep' today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Mostly restocked the winter larder: Rice, beans, bean soup mix, sugar/spices, pasta and sauce, spam (guilty pleasure), complete pancake mix, canned hams, powdered milk, multi-vitamins, T.P., paper plates, plastic ware, trash bags. All for less than $70....

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We are getting an insert put in our fireplace tomorrow. Will burn wood much more efficiently ... Hoping to be able to heat the whole house with it, as opposed to half the living room ... LOL

Next "big" project for us is a whole house generator ... then that Honda will only be used (God willing) every 4 months when we "test" it ...

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Going through the pickup load of boxes I 'acquired' at an estate sale. So far, 2700 rounds of Hornady .44 boolits, a dutch oven, a Coleman dual-fuel lantern, 450 rounds .357 158gr, JHP, 210 rounds .45ACP ball, 190 rounds 9mm ball, 2 rounds .40S&W HP, Walther pellet rifle. Such fun, better than Christmas.

Any of you Lawton FGST go to the sale at the Coliseum last weekend?

Today, got 12 young roosters ready for the freezer.

Wheel Gun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Going through the pickup load of boxes I 'acquired' at an estate sale. So far, 2700 rounds of Hornady .44 boolits, a dutch oven, a Coleman dual-fuel lantern, 450 rounds .357 158gr, JHP, 210 rounds .45ACP ball, 190 rounds 9mm ball, 2 rounds .40S&W HP, Walther pellet rifle. Such fun, better than Christmas.

You cleaned up. Good job.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm looking at a bushel of non-ripe tomato's, and a ton of peppers growing in the garden, not ready to be picked and the weather folks saying 31 degrees in my area Sat Morning.

I'm thinking I'll start the sprinkler before going to bed and see if I can make them survive. Want to get some green ones to pickle.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Put more tomatoes in the freezer and started sorting the 22lr ammo that I have taken in trades through the years. I did not know I had so much until I started trying to get it organized. Front row of 1200 rounds are all repacked partial boxes that I need to sort by brand, etc.

Yes I know a wide assortment but this is for plinking and SHTF. I have a revolver and bolt action rifle that likes them all.

Latest posts

Top Bottom