What do you do?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DFX

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sorry for the silly question guys.
In 30 years of reloading I never had that problem before.
I was loading .308 match rounds. My brass and bullets are sorted into lots.
I would have started a new lot to use it but that would have screwed up my system.
The other option would have been to switch over to 30-06 and load a few plinkers.

uncle money bags

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sorry for the silly question guys.
In 30 years of reloading I never had that problem before.
I was loading .308 match rounds. My brass and bullets are sorted into lots.
I would have started a new lot to use it but that would have screwed up my system.
The other option would have been to switch over to 30-06 and load a few plinkers.

It wasnt a silly question, and reading your explanation gives us a lot more insight into your particular situation.

However, some of our answers were silly. For the record, i actually do load 6 or 8 more rounds. If i have run out of prepared brass, i will size and trim enough to finish the job and call it a day. If there isnt enough left to load a round i make a neat little pile in the sink and set it alight while grinning wide eyed and talking to myself. Well, most of that is true anyway.

iceman755

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yep.. I have a small coffe can full of all the powder I've swept up, had left over, and from pulldowns. No need to mix it back in. Makes a better fire starter than anything else

Latest posts

Top Bottom