What gun belt do you wear?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ttown

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Looks like the loopper belts have gone up from the $30 I paid. They are great belts and I wear it everyday with jeans or dress clothes. It's a big sturdy black belt not a danty dress belt.

I've got a Wilderness belt too that's great but it looks more like a seat belt and screems gun. There big advantage besides being strong is the ability to cinch it up since it doesn't use belt holes.

penismightier

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

tharper

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
same here. only problem i have is the non buckle side is fraying a bit, but its under my gut and my shirt, no biggie

I have a significantly cheaper rigger's belt from when I wore BDU's that I still use in junk clothes to work on the car and such, and it's still fine other than a little fraying on the non buckle side. I don't see how you can wear out a 5.11 belt, it's probably 3x as thick as my other and way stiffer. I haven't had mine all that long, but it doesn't look like I've worn it at all.

Spooln-Rex

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i used a 1 3/4" wilderness instructor belt with my crossbreed and was really comfortable. BUT i just ordered another wilderness belt because i lost some weight and the other is right at the velcro now so i decided to try out there new ring style belt. its a 1 1/4" and has the 5 stitch lines just like my instructor belt which is pretty darn stiff.

i think the difference in width should make it a little more comfortable and not having such a big buckle will be a little more low profile. It always kinda stood off my waist and while i was comfortable it left a little to be desired in that it poked out on my shirt tail right above my manhood which could have drawn some attention if ya know what i mean.

either way still waiting on my freakin supertuck holster for my new M&P9 compact. hopefully it will be here today or next week sometime.

Latest posts

Top Bottom