What is a Glock 19 worth

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
One factor in determining value and demand is which generation it is. There are those that seek out the Gen 2s, and others that prefer the newer generations.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I believe she said it was 10 years old. So it is definitely not a gen 4. Maybe not a 3 either. I don't know exactly. I know most new glocks sale for around $525-$595. I just can't see a 10 year old glock selling for that much. If a 10 year old g19 is worth around $450 then my gen 4 g19 with night sights has to still be worth the price of what a new one is. I would probably say it's worth around $300-$395.

jmike314

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That's why I asked which generation. Unless they're all of a sudden hard to find and have become a highly sought after piece without me knowing, a Gen2 will probably fetch around 350$.

okiemaggie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks folks. I knew I could count on you for thoughtful replies. I don't remember if it's a gen2 or 3 because gen3 was just coming out at that time. But with your help, I have a good price range to work with. And to all the folks that expressed an interest in it, thankyou, but I live in AZ now and I'm going to try to sell it here first.

Gabriel42

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks folks. I knew I could count on you for thoughtful replies. I don't remember if it's a gen2 or 3 because gen3 was just coming out at that time. But with your help, I have a good price range to work with. And to all the folks that expressed an interest in it, thankyou, but I live in AZ now and I'm going to try to sell it here first.

Gen 2 = No rail
Gen 3 = Rail

Latest posts

Top Bottom