What is Lean?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am pretty much speechless and that doesn't happen often...

Cough syrup, soda (sprite is non caffinated) and Skittles are being talked about as if they are "Teen PCP"? I must be missing something.

AtomicTango

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
...and now when someone google's "lean" or "purple drank", up pops OSA....

That's what I was thinking too, haha. Some dude, hard up for a fix, googles "purple lean" and instead finds a bunch of Okies blabbering about guns and Obama...10 minutes later he knows not to buy from Rijas, that world war 3 is starting via EMP, and where to buy ammo in the greater metro areas.

n2sooners

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am pretty much speechless and that doesn't happen often...

Cough syrup, soda (sprite is non caffinated) and Skittles are being talked about as if they are "Teen PCP"? I must be missing something.

Basically, the cough suppressing ingredient in many of these medications is DXM. Taken in high dosages it is a dissociative, or hallucinogen. The drink and candy are added to make it taste great. On top of the health risks of taking hallucinogens, these medications also contain acetaminophen, which is the pain killer in Tylenol, which causes liver damage when taken in high doses.

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Basically, the cough suppressing ingredient in many of these medications is DXM. Taken in high dosages it is a dissociative, or hallucinogen. The drink and candy are added to make it taste great. On top of the health risks of taking hallucinogens, these medications also contain acetaminophen, which is the pain killer in Tylenol, which causes liver damage when taken in high doses.

Dang and I was amazed at snorting .."bath salts"...who in the heck would think that?

.Hey , I got a great idea...lets snort some bath salts......huhuhuh

n2sooners

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dang and I was amazed at snorting .."bath salts"...who in the heck would think that?

.Hey , I got a great idea...lets snort some bath salts......huhuhuh

When I was in boot camp some idiots decided to try sniffing foot powder to see if it did anything. It just made them cough and sneeze.

Coded-Dude

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
24.media.tumblr.com_tumblr_lknm1jgin11qeoihro1_500.gif

n2sooners

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Who of us didn't sit in the back of the school bus and snort a little Pixy Stix powder? All it took was once and you realized how bad of an idea that is.

I've never actually snorted it, but I did get too much in my mouth once and blew some out of my nose when I coughed. Guess I reverse snorted it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom