What is the ABSOLUTE BEST AND UNDER Rated GUN????

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cooljeff

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Alright what what gun or guns do you believe are diamonds in the rough??? I mean guns that are inexpensive or expensive and just work. No matter the finish quality, hard to find extras for it, or ect.

My two would be the Beretta PX4 Storm .40s&w. and my newly purchased Ruger P95 in stainless.

The Beretta because it just works, works, and works! it has a really sturdy and cool finish, and I love the Ergos on it (Just wanta compact instead of my current full size). They have chrome lined barrels for corrosion resistance and have almost no felt recoil because of the unique rotating locking block barrel. ADD to all this the fact that ONLINE THERE ARE ALMOST NO BAD REVIEWS AT ALL!!!!! That by itself is VERY rare for gun!

The Ruger because it is a freaking TANK! These things are so reliable that they have almost no reports of function or accuracy problems anywhere. And they are SUPER CHEAP! They sell anywhere from $320-$350 new! And they have great quality materials. They are more chunky and heavy than my Glock 23 which is why I don't CCW it, but would BET MY LIFE ON IT regardless!

SO WHAT ARE YOUR JEWELS that have been amazingly good guns, but are ofetn under-valued or under-rated???

aestus

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Walther PPQ. Even the most die hard 1911 lovers have to admit that the PPQ has the sweetest factory trigger out of a plastic striker fired gun. The stock trigger even puts most custom triggers to shame. I dare anyone to try it. You might just fall in love.

Rock Island Armory 1911. It's cheap, reliable, and goes bang. Seriously underrated for the price.

Honeybee

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The Hi-Points, Sure there were some lemons when they first came out but now they are good shooters for under $200
Ugly as a freght train and heavy as a box of rocks but they shoot and shoot.

cooljeff

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have thought so many times of buying one just for fun on the range since they can be found for like $119+tax new for the 9mm. But I have always been afraid of being laughed off the range! Maybe someday I will..... LOL..

piston10

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
cooljeff said:
I have thought so many times of buying one just for fun on the range since they can be found for like $119+tax new for the 9mm. But I have always been afraid of being laughed off the range! Maybe someday I will..... LOL..

I have wanted to do the same thing!! We should go in together and split the cost and share one! Ha

Have not had any of my glocks fail, only other gun that I can say that about was the PF9 I had. Never even cleaned it, not one problem with it. Wish I had not sold it!

neginfluence04

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm gunna go with my remington 1100 comp and XDM 9mm. I have had the Remington 1100 for 10 years come June 4th. She has at least 1K bird shot down the pipe (killing skeet) and still looks brand new. She also will eat anything you feed her and NEVER JAMS or FTF. Next on my list is my XDM 9mm I bought it the day they came out and love this gun. I polished the internals, barrel, and guide rod, she has an upgraded PRP trigger and has eaten well over 5K rounds with no issue.

n423

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Agree w/ Hi Points. Never owned one but my FIL has a .380 and 9mm......they never fail.

Ruger P85, also built like a tank and very reliable.

Latest posts

Top Bottom