What is the ABSOLUTE BEST AND UNDER Rated GUN????

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beast1989

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Agree w/ Hi Points. Never owned one but my FIL has a .380 and 9mm......they never fail.

Im not a gun basher but I have seen the jam-o-thon in person and it was embarrassing for my family friend. He was bragging about scoring a brand new gun for $200 and he pulls the hi-piont out and our jaws drop (shocked he bought "it"). Everyone is rocking out on various weapons and he is practicing FTF drills. He finally gives up and spends the rest of turkey day 2011 on the sidelines. His heart was so broken he wouldnt even shoot any of the surplus toys...

I agree I just bought the Beretta Px4 9mm full size and the feel of the rotating barrel is indescribable. It is definitely a fine tuned machine and I love it. The RIA tactical is a nice little gem for the price as well. Lastly, with semi-autos taking over revolvers IMO are underrated and forgotten nowadays.

pinkhamr

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I still like my little Kel Tec PF9 .... not much to look at but it hits what I aim at and I have not experienced any FTE's or FTF's with it ..... Yes, I have done some work on it .....

Stan Upchurch

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Winchester Model 12 Shotgun. I owned it for30 years. Shot it on quail,ducks, geese and Deer. Never failed. Payed little for ot was used. Sold it a year ago. Really nmiss it. it hada had thousand of rounds through it and it never once failed. You could pick it yp after your daughter had dropped it in 2 feet of water(she was 6), dry it off and it fired great. Got a brace of ducks in the Last seaso of her duck hunting. She didn't like the cold. She shot her first Pheasant with it. Sold it to a cousin who shot his first quail with it. But if he ever sells it , I get first choice. He already has it in his will that my daughter gets it next. Sure miss that gun.

UnSafe

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I sold off a Kel Tec P-40 that was truly a bargain pocket cannon. Smaller and lighter than a G27, but unpleasant to shoot more than a few mags of Speer GD 155gr HP's through at one time. It was a great little IWB CC gun that was discontinued by Kel Tec supposedly because of it's unreliability in limp wristed hands. My wife's PF9 is another Gem- light, thin, smaller for her hand and zero malfunctions once I cleaned, applied red loktite and tightened the extractor screw.

HMCS(FMF)Ret.

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'll go with CZ also. Bought an sp01 6 months ago (my first cz). It's such a good shooter, I can't stop taking it to the range. Shoots better than any of the "big name" handguns I've shot....for half the price.

Latest posts

Top Bottom