What is the ABSOLUTE BEST AND UNDER Rated GUN????

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have wanted to do the same thing!! We should go in together and split the cost and share one! Ha

Have not had any of my glocks fail, only other gun that I can say that about was the PF9 I had. Never even cleaned it, not one problem with it. Wish I had not sold it!

Shame on ya.

uniquediversity

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i would have to say my mossberg 702 plinkster that i recieved about 10 years ago or so. it eats any ammo you put through it and has never had a single issue. not to mention it was my grab and go gun. i would grab it and go shoot a few hundred rounds and then throw it back in the safe until next time. i clean every gun after every time out but this one hasn't been so lucky to recieve that kind of special treatment. finally cleaned it a few weeks ago and did some polishing on internals and it runs amazing. i would say its the best underdog that i have ever owned.

Sanjuro82

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'll play:

Pretty much all of the Bersas, but particularly the UC Pros
Zastava EZ-9. Trigger is a little rough out the box, but after breaking it smooths out nicely. Solid gun
Sig Sauer SP2022
CZ-82. Awesome little pistol!
CZ-75
TT-33 and the other Tokarev variants
Makarov
Stoeger Cougar
Ruger P Series

cooljeff

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have wanted to do the same thing!! We should go in together and split the cost and share one! Ha

Have not had any of my glocks fail, only other gun that I can say that about was the PF9 I had. Never even cleaned it, not one problem with it. Wish I had not sold it!

Hey two things I never share, MY WOMEN AND MY GUNS!

but don't worry one of them will be for sell next week!!! Now use your imagination and deccide which one it will be.... :tounge2:

piston10

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
cooljeff said:
Hey two things I never share, MY WOMEN AND MY GUNS!

but don't worry one of them will be for sell next week!!! Now use your imagination and deccide which one it will be.... :tounge2:

Ha fair enough!

THE JOKER

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Walther PPQ. Even the most die hard 1911 lovers have to admit that the PPQ has the sweetest factory trigger out of a plastic striker fired gun. The stock trigger even puts most custom triggers to shame. I dare anyone to try it. You might just fall in love.
You forgot to mention good ergonomics and outstanding accuracy.

Latest posts

Top Bottom