What is the quintessential revolver?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gerhard1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This
www.imfdb.org_images_thumb_f_f8_Sw681.jpg_250px_Sw681.jpg

Or this

www.imfdb.org_images_thumb_c_cc_S_26W_Model_10.jpg_250px_S_26W_Model_10.jpg

Or, maybe this

www.imfdb.org_images_thumb_3_39_ColtPolicePositive.jpg_250px_ColtPolicePositive.jpg

There are others of course; many others, but these are, to me at least, the quintessential revolvers.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Yep, you are officially a 45LC stalker... It will certainly develope into something of an obsession until you finally break down and secure one... Why delay the inevitable?????

Wants wants wants LOL!! 45-70 first ,then the 45LC and now I am seriously thinking 460 Rowlands conversion... Wants pile up faster than my spendable income!!

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm just saying that if you have a championship revolver, pull it out of the safe and take a pic of it, I'm sure we'd all like to see it. I would
You'd have to ask Mike Cwyrus at Accurate Iron to pull it out of his safe, as I sold it to him when he was toying with the idea of revolver competition. I still owe him revo lessons! Lol

I might have some pics of it on my computer somewhere. If I find some this weekend, I'll try to post them.

Gunbuffer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You'd have to ask Mike Cwyrus at Accurate Iron to pull it out of his safe, as I sold it to him when he was toying with the idea of revolver competition. I still owe him revo lessons! Lol

I might have some pics of it on my computer somewhere. If I find some this weekend, I'll try to post them.
I got one of those too.
IMG_7261.JPG

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Pffft. That guy don't shoot anymore anyhow. I think he got buried in a mountain of diapers or his wife buried him out back by the pond or something. Nobody has seen him and he's now just internet legend. :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom