What is this sorcery?!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What color is this dress?

• Total voters

henschman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When I saw the pic on Facebook last night on my iPad screen, I didn't consider that it could be anything other than white and gold. I thought when they were asking "what color is this," they meant subtle distinctions between gold/tan/beige and white/cream/off white. Then when I saw the tiny thumbnail image on my cell phone screen this morning, it totally looked blue and black (or dark grey). Maybe because it was viewed against the bright white background this forum has on my phone.

RyanSixer

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When I saw the pic on Facebook last night on my iPad screen, I didn't consider that it could be anything other than white and gold. I thought when they were asking "what color is this," they meant subtle distinctions between gold/tan/beige and white/cream/off white. Then when I saw the tiny thumbnail image on my cell phone screen this morning, it totally looked blue and black (or dark grey). Maybe because it was viewed against the bright white background this forum has on my phone.

Interesting. I zoomed out and saw blue and black.

okdzb

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't know if it's mood or screen but last night on my son's phone it was blue and black - today, on my computer monitor, it's white and gold. ???
Guess I'll go with white and gold for the survey ..

Latest posts

Top Bottom