what is this symbol mean on my SS scope.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

udiablo

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yup, infinity.

That is your parallelax adjustment.

It's a good feature.

If you contact the good folks at SWFA, they could probably get you an owners manual for your SS scope, or answer any questions you might have.

twocan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I dont like scopes with the parallelax adjustment. I have a few but have swore not to go down that road again. The ones that i do have stay on infinity. I dont have time for it.

Ride Da Fire

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey why does youre scope have all that brown dirt and speckles on it?
You might want to clean it.,

I want that point mark to be visible so I used a fine tip sharpie to fill that little dimple with color and I messed it up. I was so pissed about it yeah, it was dumb. Thought you want to hear this, a friend came visit and I let him check out my savage. After carefully looked around the rifle every inch of it he asked it the rifle came with digital camo, factory coating. I said Nah, my bad a$$ gunsmith did it, he called me BS for BSing him. He said the scope was perfectly coating there is no way in hell someone can painted it that way. So, I gave him your website and told him to check out all your work HERE. We going to have a new OSA member soon.

Latest posts

Top Bottom