What Justice Scalia's passing means....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

abajaj11

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Even in death, Justice Scalia inspires us.

This election is NOW only about the supreme court nominees that the next president will appoint. It's NOT about immigration, it's NOT about the economy.

If conservatives do not come out NOW and vote in LARGE numbers, if Justice Scalia's death and Obama's replacement of him with some lefty does not inspire a HUGE turnout, then this country was finished anyway. Scalia's death should inspire them to come out.

Trump is no longer the top choice, he may appoint some flakes from NY.
Cruz becomes the top choice now.

Even in death, Scalia may save this country as he once did with the Heller case.
God Bless you, Justice Antonin Scalia.
May this country be worthy of your legacy.
:-|

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I asked this in the trump thread also...is it not illegal for Canadian born Cruz to be the prez? If so, why support him?

Cruz is legal, whether you like it or not. Obama has paved the way and no liberal would be stupid enough or arrogant enough to undermine his legitimacy.

zghorner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Man im not trying to argue just to argue and to be honest im new to politics and happy to learn from you...but I have to disagree. Obama was born on US soil (I understand their is controversy) but their is no confusion as to whether or not Cruz was born here. You dont think Hillary is "stupid enough or arrogant enough..." it would be a smart move to do so and what would keep her or big Bern from it?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opin...84a7d0-b7af-11e5-99f3-184bc379b12d_story.html

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I asked this in the trump thread also...is it not illegal for Canadian born Cruz to be the prez? If so, why support him?
According to the constitution Cruz is an American citizen that IS eligible to run for president. The media and liberals like to try and start up crap to hurt his chances of winning. That is all. Justice Scalia's death couldn't have came at a worse time in our countries history. I pray to God that we are able to get a conservative that believes in the constitution or we are finished. I don't think people realize just how serious this is. Cruz is my top choice. He is a true conservative and has fought time and time again for the constitution. He has the record to prove it. He conducts himself like a president should. I used to like trump but the more I see him talk the less I support him. He has said some things in tonight's debate that I did not like at all.

rawhide

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The appointment of the next justice will be the defining moment for the future of our country. The Senate needs to hear loud and clear that a strict constructionist must be appointed. The Senate will have to remain in session to prevent a recess appointment.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The appointment of the next justice will be the defining moment for the future of our country. The Senate needs to hear loud and clear that a strict constructionist must be appointed. The Senate will have to remain in session to prevent a recess appointment.
We need someone good at construction to fix our country. Lol

Craig3

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I dont know that our country will be able to survive in the wake of his death. Another leftist judge could be the end of our rights as US citizens

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Like others have said the timing could not have possibly been worse, unless he died in Obama's first two years.

And I fully expect the GOP idiots in the Senate will be cuckholded once again by the dims on this issue. They'll block whoever he nominates and will be promptly excoriated for it. No what they should is just vote Obama's picks down and run out the clock.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom