What next? - Las Vegas teens steal car then run over man on bicycle

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jgibs0321

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think we should send them to bootcamp and then deploy these people to… anywhere that isnt comfortable. And when their 4-6 years of service are complete, tell them “Be foolish again and you come back here for another 4-6”. And they only get benefits if they serve 8 years minimum without getting arrested. Cant be any worse of an idea than banning ARs and opening the borders.

caliberbob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think we should send them to bootcamp and then deploy these people to… anywhere that isnt comfortable. And when their 4-6 years of service are complete, tell them “Be foolish again and you come back here for another 4-6”. And they only get benefits if they serve 8 years minimum without getting arrested. Cant be any worse of an idea than banning ARs and opening the borders.
No, it was attempted murder. A bullet would solve the issue. Any monetary assets they have given to the victim on the bike.

Edit: Aparrently it was murder as the bike rider has died. These demons need removed from planet earth

Last edited:

HillsideDesolate

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is murder, execute them

Latest posts

Top Bottom