What next? - Las Vegas teens steal car then run over man on bicycle

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jgibs0321

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
IMHO, with no expectation of suitable punishment, this type of behavior along with shoplifting, vandalism, etc can only get worse!

This is murder, execute them
Nah, we dont kill murderers or rapists in this country. We let them go and let them do it at least twice or give them 900 years in prison and pay for it.

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Nah, we dont kill murderers or rapists in this country. We let them go and let them do it at least twice or give them 900 years in prison and pay for it.
It’s actually cheaper to keep them in prison than capital punishment. But either way works for me after being found guilty in court. Kill them or put them in a cage.

caliberbob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It’s actually cheaper to keep them in prison than capital punishment. But either way works for me after being found guilty in court. Kill them or put them in a cage.
With the current system/process yes. Should be a speedy trial. If found guilty they can be afforded their one appeal. And again it should be speedy. Once found guilty it’s off to learn about volts and currents

BillM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Use a friggin sledge hammer 🔨. Starting at the toes.
I checked "Like" but think that might be the "cruel and unusual punishment" mentioned in the Constitution. OTH, maybe we need a graphic example of the punishment the folks who do this sort of thing should expect instead of a pat on the head as they're released to do it again. Might want to also apply it to DA's and judges who conspire to release these folks.

Latest posts

Top Bottom