What next? - Las Vegas teens steal car then run over man on bicycle

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BillM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is what you get when you take God out of the School and everywhere else. That been said, the should be buried alive in the desert. no mercy for people like this.
I'm gonna disagree with you there. These kids are sick. And there is nothing we can do about their sickness, except make sure they can never do something like this again. I don't mean life in prison without possibility of parole. We all know that can be changed at a later date. See the Manson accomplice, Leslie Van Houten. Swift trial, swift appeal, and swift execution are all we can do to keep the rest of the world safe from folks like these two "kids." We do not torment or torture rabid animals. We put them down as humanely as possible, but we put them down. Should do the same for these sick animals.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah...it is worse. A lot worse. That's an incredibly ridiculous idea. Would you wanna be deployed with these animals? Would you want to be in boot camp with these animals? Would you want them to be deployed with your son or daughter? They murdered someone and you think it's sufficient to send them somewhere that "isn't comfortable"? Wow...

Shoot the little bastards right between the running lights. These cretins need to just be exterminated. They have no redeeming qualities whatsoever.
During Vietnam, it was common for judges to offer military service in the Army vs time in jail. Very common.
There were a lot of thugs in the military during that era.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
"More than 99% of the body's resistance to electric current flow is at the skin. Resistance is measured in ohms. A calloused, dry hand may have more than 100,000 Ω because of a thick outer layer of dead cells in the stratum corneum. The internal body resistance is about 300 Ω, being related to the wet, relatively salty tissues beneath the skin. '

View attachment 410995
Put a 9v battery on your finger. Nothing felt.
Put it on your tongue, you won't keep it there long.

BillM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Maybe life in prison in a cell with the biggest sex starved bubba type lifer.
So you want to be as sick as they are? I don't like locking animals in a cage. Really don't like the idea of locking humans in a cage. I think that's plenty of torture right there. Locking people in a cage and torturing them too make you as bad or worse than they are.

If they're so bad we can't ever let them out to be around other people again, we need to put them down like the sick animals they are. Not torture. Mercy. Send them to God for judgement. Remember that he'll be judging us, too.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This is what you get when you take God out of the School and everywhere else. That been said, the should be buried alive in the desert. no mercy for people like this.

I had no "god" in school and I know better to say the least lol..... in fact I've managed to stay out of trouble more than a number of believers I know. Has more to do with how you're raised.

Latest posts

Top Bottom