What Pissed You Off Today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What? Wal Mart doesn't want cash as payment now? Sorry, I rarely go to Wal Mart.
Not just walmart. I was in two auto supply stores today with signs on the entrance doors that it was plastic only. There seems to be a coin shortage around the country.
A Big R hardware story said only bills back in change and they only round up. I took that to mean if the bill was $2.01, they rounded up to $3?
I always use plastic anyway.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not just walmart. I was in two auto supply stores today with signs on the entrance doors that it was plastic only. There seems to be a coin shortage around the country.
A Big R hardware story said only bills back in change and they only round up. I took that to mean if the bill was $2.01, they rounded up to $3?
I always use plastic anyway.
Give em $2 in cash. Run the penny on my card.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Oh yeah, forgot to reply to the OP.
I was PO'd today when I couldn't land a German Brown trout that probably would have been a personal best. I'm PO'd at that rock.
L60N5XKpbxEORNssdhRjuCt0vrYrUT0sgNZYYCcb26MPhk-2uNalqfg05taq3pOLiGAtajI3EswJCeHjEzerEYQRFtxoaAam61mJBl2zaQH9SaMaDAgOJdJLD-kTr6VIR5MrG_kTevq2wHW39eTJ3mXQMhDgJ6xhGDWu57ixdinvQ8CjfjdMvGhsPuAEIDd9iMyPquKghXNWymAfXuWscHtPx2m1OdQC9XuoR3CQM9oBeS4Vgumg2JYoV8PMTNfa-olROaByDo0mhTW7R0V6wW9hp7_iq7_CgMaAB7oMQBnwwzsv2eQPJpfw49H70UMY2YzMU7LVMK-UCqcg6O8oeuvnWOgTGpQmJbWXig1Y8sCTjzjbodnyNEyBIMmPtpW1isHe8RPobhtBbRNSVLtPYL7_g-7H54bTVqVS5wDUK-kW12S1Fls3zMwzw7ioUkyqEGiz18wPRm91Egc_hAbjgem83asPFwuz-0RxbDBXjFW2dm-Q5svbI-QLIaFyvMLtU9ARhgd4ireJku9rXlNgIGlK5xKP4T50t8rHso_MRh4oJzCrRU6YOAv4mcT_IBLJISb_l0c8A595jPX_WrM22QUDlbUXpKgOem4OJUxDxCQL9vX-kavyJ78N0B8Uio4CHhRZuhspXemA2cWwUrxb_REzKBuZHEtQMOKBzqbH5miAU2PccZRlxn2pvVUW=s625-no

KurtM

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The lead up, 3 days ago the clutch master cylinder on my truck came apart.....brake fluid all over my left foot and $350.00 to replace. Two days ago water pump cartridge went out on the truck and had to replace it in an O'Reilly's auto parts parking lot in McPherson Kansas $ 89.00. Yesterday had to replace the front hub bearing on the left side of the truck because one of the rollers decided to brindle out and squeal like a banshee $157.00. Today??? Got home to no A.C. and no power to the cook top. Breaker wouldn't reset for the stove so had to replace the 50 amp breaker for it, and try a bunch of crap for the A.C. which finally got working, and I have NO IDEA what I did to get it running, it's all in the thermostat and main power buses. On top of that I am still trying to find a job and re roof the casa. What could possibly be pissing me off today????

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The lead up, 3 days ago the clutch master cylinder on my truck came apart.....brake fluid all over my left foot and $350.00 to replace. Two days ago water pump cartridge went out on the truck and had to replace it in an O'Reilly's auto parts parking lot in McPherson Kansas $ 89.00. Yesterday had to replace the front hub bearing on the left side of the truck because one of the rollers decided to brindle out and squeal like a banshee $157.00. Today??? Got home to no A.C. and no power to the cook top. Breaker wouldn't reset for the stove so had to replace the 50 amp breaker for it, and try a bunch of crap for the A.C. which finally got working, and I have NO IDEA what I did to get it running, it's all in the thermostat and main power buses. On top of that I am still trying to find a job and re roof the casa. What could possibly be pissing me off today????
Diarrhea?

Latest posts

Top Bottom