What Pissed You Off Today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not just walmart. I was in two auto supply stores today with signs on the entrance doors that it was plastic only. There seems to be a coin shortage around the country.
A Big R hardware story said only bills back in change and they only round up. I took that to mean if the bill was $2.01, they rounded up to $3?
I always use plastic anyway.
The Atwoods in BA and Sapulpa (and, presumably, elsewhere) have had signs posted for a few months now requesting that patrons using cash pay with exact change due to the coin shortage. If you don't have the coinage, you can have them round up to the next dollar, with the rounded up part becoming a donation to FFA. That seems like a worthy cause, so I've actually paid cash for some items where I'd normally have thrown plastic. The Lowe's in BA was the first place I saw the "please use card or exact change" signs posted, although I don't think they mentioned a "round up" program.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The Atwoods in BA and Sapulpa (and, presumably, elsewhere) have had signs posted for a few months now requesting that patrons using cash pay with exact change due to the coin shortage. If you don't have the coinage, you can have them round up to the next dollar, with the rounded up part becoming a donation to FFA. That seems like a worthy cause, so I've actually paid cash for some items where I'd normally have thrown plastic. The Lowe's in BA was the first place I saw the "please use card or exact change" signs posted, although I don't think they mentioned a "round up" program.

Just thinking about Atwoods in Sapulpa pisses me off.

That has to be the poorest example of store management I've ever seen. Ten people standing in line, one mentally-challenged teen or a tweaker running the register is a typical scenario.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
1. I am up ...

2. I have one of the worst headaches I've had in a while. I think the vertebrae that was ****ed up that they didn't fuse is collapsing now. It's that or these ****ing fronts bouncing off the heat dome are just too much, too fast for too long ...

3. I have to go to work today. I don't wanna go to work today. I hate retail. But ... I really like my co-workers and I made a promise to stay until tax season started so ...

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
The lead up, 3 days ago the clutch master cylinder on my truck came apart.....brake fluid all over my left foot and $350.00 to replace. Two days ago water pump cartridge went out on the truck and had to replace it in an O'Reilly's auto parts parking lot in McPherson Kansas $ 89.00. Yesterday had to replace the front hub bearing on the left side of the truck because one of the rollers decided to brindle out and squeal like a banshee $157.00. Today??? Got home to no A.C. and no power to the cook top. Breaker wouldn't reset for the stove so had to replace the 50 amp breaker for it, and try a bunch of crap for the A.C. which finally got working, and I have NO IDEA what I did to get it running, it's all in the thermostat and main power buses. On top of that I am still trying to find a job and re roof the casa. What could possibly be pissing me off today????
It definitely sounds as if you need to take off your truck's radiator cap and drive a new truck under it, then replace the cap with a new one.

There aren't any oil patch jobs in the Watonga Kingfisher area? That seemed to be the hotspot for a few years.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
1. I am up ...

2. I have one of the worst headaches I've had in a while. I think the vertebrae that was ****ed up that they didn't fuse is collapsing now. It's that or these ****ing fronts bouncing off the heat dome are just too much, too fast for too long ...

3. I have to go to work today. I don't wanna go to work today. I hate retail. But ... I really like my co-workers and I made a promise to stay until tax season started so ...
Dammit. Some times you just have to use a sick day.

Latest posts

Top Bottom