What would you do?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lee1000

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No, how kids learn is to make them come back and fix the mess they made, when you have to face the people you wronged, and make it right, you will remember it.

Shooting at something amongst people is reckless, there was no justifiable reason to shoot at anything.

That's assuming you could get them out to fix it.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Dennis Hoddy went through this a year or so ago I’m sure he will tell what happened shortly
Yep, found a bunch of kids with pickups and atv's setting up for a night party in one of my wheat fields. They had torn up about 3 acres of wheat that was headed out already. Called the sheriff and a deputy came out. It's a long story that's already posted on the forum with pics, but two more Deputies and one OHP Trooper showed up. Parents were called to come claim their kids and see what I needed to settle up for damages. The Deputy basically told the parents that I owned the trespassers property and could dispose of it as I wished.
One father offered to pay up front for all the wheat damages and I accepted that, letting them go back in to claim their ATV's and camping gear.
No shots fired.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Lethal force on a stuck truck? Sounds like much dumbassery involved. Call the sheriff or their parent’s. To fire a shot when no one’s life was endangered is asking for charges.

Agreed! Idiot in a no idiot zone for sure.

Never use lethal force on anyone unless you are in fear of your life or great bodily harm! PERIOD! He should be arrested.

Latest posts

Top Bottom