Whatever caliber gun shot Alton Nolan...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rebelracer79

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Debate about caliber aside, I'd prefer he was dead and not anymore of a burden on the taxpayers. With that being said, the rifle stopped the threat, isn't that all you can ask for? Obviously he had 27 more rounds if it didn't stop the threat.

I would like to know what round he was shooting though, and how much quicker it could have been stopped if he had a weapon from the start(assuming the dude doesn't just stroll around all day with his AR)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Johnny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Debate about caliber aside, I'd prefer he was dead and not anymore of a burden on the taxpayers. With that being said, the rifle stopped the threat, isn't that all you can ask for? Obviously he had 27 more rounds if it didn't stop the threat.

I would like to know what round he was shooting though, and how much quicker it could have been stopped if he had a weapon from the start(assuming the dude doesn't just stroll around all day with his AR)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree with your statement. It is far better that the gentleman had the self control to stop firing after the threat was neutralized. He could have just as easily put 15 more rounds in him and removed him from this earth. Would not have painted a very favorable picture of the gun toting community.

I applaud the gentleman. He is a asset to the community. With that said I am gonna put the battle rifle in the truck.

uncle money bags

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I should hope so, the fricken article is like 7.62 pages long!

Yeah, the dont cheap out on 25 cent words when a $5 dollar word will do the job. Lets face it, at the end of the day I will take a JDAM from minimum standoff distance over pretty much anything else. Until that day is a reality though, I will keep working on putting holes in the important parts.

Latest posts

Top Bottom