Appliance parts Edmond area?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Anyone know of a good place to get appliance parts in the Edmond area? Belt on our gas dryer broke and I need to replace it. An old Whirlpool if that makes a difference. I replaced the motor a few years ago right before I got hurt and I am pretty sure I can change the belt now. I did get the old one out.

Rooster1971

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rick, there is a place called Marcone on i35 kinda by Hefner. It wouldn’t surprise me if you could get it at an auto part store or johnstone on memorial and Penn.
I’ve bought belts for commercial HVAC rooftop units at Oreilly and such for years. The use a standard v belt. Take the old one to get length. Associated App or Marcone will likely break it off in your ass. There is also a place on classen just north of 63rd called Greer obver by Chesapeake.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I ended up ordering online. I got the belt, tension pulley assembly and new rollers overnighted for $30. Figured I might as well do it all while I am in there.

Latest posts

Top Bottom