Appliance parts Edmond area?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I do know how to get up. I just crawl my azz to the living room and kind of flop up on the couch. Then I can get to sitting and then to standing. :P

A few years ago, we were helping our youngest son get his newly purchased house ready for new flooring. I was tasked to get down on the floor and take off the baseboards. I discovered really quick, because there was absolutely no furniture in the place, that I needed the small folding step stool that I carried in our vehicle. With that, I could get my hands on the step stool and then get my bad knees to get me on up on my feet.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A few years ago, we were helping our youngest son get his newly purchased house ready for new flooring. I was tasked to get down on the floor and take off the baseboards. I discovered really quick, because there was absolutely no furniture in the place, that I needed the small folding step stool that I carried in our vehicle. With that, I could get my hands on the step stool and then get my bad knees to get me on up on my feet.
Yep as you get older you learn these tricks. Like I learned that laying on the cold hard floor to work on something really low and that I can not put up on a table is hard on the old bones. I have a sleeping bag pad I put down and can lay on that.

Latest posts

Top Bottom