Whatever caliber gun shot Alton Nolan...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
LEO might have been a bit distracted by a head rolling around on the floor with quarts of blood running everywhere...

I only hope I could do as well if the circumstances ever present themselves...

The indignation such a scene would engender, should enable a righteous man to strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger. However, a full tilt run to the parking lot and back for a middle aged man might make pinpoint accuracy difficult to achieve, particularly if you haven't practiced that exact scenario.

We'll have to wait until the full report becomes available to discover the distance covered, range to target and aspect ratio. Consider the target was engaged in killing another innocent victim at the time and likely moving about quite a bit. Dumping him for an e-ticket ride to dirtville apparently wasn't in the cards. The surviving innocent wasn't hit in the melee, so let's be thankful for that.

Next time you're at the range, consider a 50 yard wind sprint followed up with a failure drill. Call it nourishment for the soul...

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Next time you're at the range, consider a 50 yard wind sprint followed up with a failure drill. Call it nourishment for the soul...

Looking at pics of the warehouse, it might have been closer to a 1/4 mile from the parking lot and back. Lots of issues with exhaustion, pressure, etc like you said.

Brings back the old adage about when a Sherriff went to church one Sunday with his pistol on his hip.

A lady approached him, asked about the pistol, and wondered if he was expecting trouble.

The Sherriff replied, No Mam, If I were expecting trouble, I'd have brought my rifle.

That being said, I don't expect a lot of employers allow employees to have slung rifles in the workplace.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Please tell me M4's are not being catagorized as battle rifles. Can the .30 Carbine be far behind?

LOL, My tractor rifle has battled many coyotes to date. :D

Still, its there for whatever. I have some history with trespassers and poachers. They didn't like their reception.

Latest posts

Top Bottom