What's a good competition rig company?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
W

White Kid

Have you ever shot any handgun other than a Glock?
Yes I have.

I've shot Walther PPKs and PPs, Walther P38s, Beretta M92, M1911s, different type of Ruger and S&W revolvers, different .22s, H&K P7, and much much more.

I own (under my dad's name/registration) a Walther PPK (.380ACP), Beretta M92, a Model 10 S&W revolver (.38 Special), Ruger MK2 (.22LR), and now a Glock 23 Gen.4. And as far as rifles I own (under my dad's name/registration) a Yugo M48 (Yugoslavian version of the Mauser Kar98K), a Ruger 10/22, and a left-handed 581 Remington (.22LR).

It's just that I tend to feel better with Glocks. I really shoot very accurate with them. I'm pretty fast with them. They tend to fit perfect for me.

I'm not a Glock fan boy it's just that they work very well for me. I'll own many different types of handguns when I get older, not just Glocks but I'll have a couple.

ryanncass

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've looked at Safari Land and they had nothing for the Glock 35. I wish they did have something. I know they have something for the Glock 23, which I have but I'm only going to use it for a short time. I'm mowing yards so I can save up the money for the Glock 35 Gen. 4! :)

here's 42 safariland holsters for the glock 34

http://holsterfinder.safariland.com/

Latest posts

Top Bottom