What's a good competition rig company?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

technetium-99m

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Best route to a glock open gun is to contact a builder and get one from them. 40 is a poor choice for an open gun, you want a hot loaded 9mm/38 super to provide gas to work the compensator. This also pretty much necessitates loading your own ammo.

A note on sponsorship. You need to show a skillset and ability to travel to major matches before you try for one. You are asking a company for support and you need to show them you can go to majors and perform well. I wouldn't even try until you can show a finish of 70% of the division winner at a major match.

ronin0829

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Have you shot a Glock 35? I know you said you shot a Glock 23, but they are different. The grip of the 23 is shorter/smaller than the 35. Before you start buying a lot of gear for a gun, you should make sure that gun is right for you.

W

White Kid

might look at safariland
I've looked at Safari Land and they had nothing for the Glock 35. I wish they did have something. I know they have something for the Glock 23, which I have but I'm only going to use it for a short time. I'm mowing yards so I can save up the money for the Glock 35 Gen. 4! :)

W

White Kid

Have you shot a Glock 35? I know you said you shot a Glock 23, but they are different. The grip of the 23 is shorter/smaller than the 35. Before you start buying a lot of gear for a gun, you should make sure that gun is right for you.
Well I've shot a Glock 17 and it was really nice. I've read a lot about the Glock 35 and seen many videos and held it at some gun shops and it was nice. so I bet the recoil is more manageable on the Glock 35 than the Glock 23 (Which is also very nice in recoil).

W

White Kid

Oh yeah, that's what I'm really trying for! :) I'd love to be on Team Glock! Besides meeting Tori Nonaka I just really like Glock! They work 110% for me! I'm not a Glock fan boy, it's just that they really work for me! :) But at the moment the only Glock I have is the Glock 23 Gen.4, but I'll egt the Glock 35 Gen.4.

My dad will compete with me when we go on our trip next summer for the GSSF matches. He'll be running the Glock 34 Gen.4.

Latest posts

Top Bottom