What's going on in Ponca City

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dave70968

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I read the same thing but with the added twist that she has been in contact with "terrorists" to help facilitate the murder. Who knows how accurate. My family still lives in PC and an uncle is retired from PCFD so maybe he knows something.
That'd be good cover, actually--a "terrorist" attack would throw off suspicion of a specific individual being the target....

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A family friend is a painter/dry wall contractor. He did some painting in the house. When he went into the garage, there were banks of computers and monitors, all operating.
Gamer? Maybe.
Friend said the whole house was weird and he couldn't wait to get out of there. I have names and details but not going to let them out until an official statement is released.

NightShade

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Banks of computers with monitors sounds more like a server farm or possibly a render farm and a remote chance of a few mining rigs but most of those look like science experiments more than anything else with little need for a monitor. Not to mention that most mining rigs are built sans case for airflow and the ability to keep the costs down.

Could be using a bunch of hardware for other illicit activities but those are so numerous that it's hard to even list. But hazmat suits would not be needed for something of this nature. Who knows what is going on for sure, but it is also possible that meth could be a factor along with other things.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Banks of computers with monitors sounds more like a server farm or possibly a render farm and a remote chance of a few mining rigs but most of those look like science experiments more than anything else with little need for a monitor. Not to mention that most mining rigs are built sans case for airflow and the ability to keep the costs down.

Could be using a bunch of hardware for other illicit activities but those are so numerous that it's hard to even list. But hazmat suits would not be needed for something of this nature. Who knows what is going on for sure, but it is also possible that meth could be a factor along with other things.
There have been two or three meth labs in the past 2-3 years where they were also making TATP. Not specifically for terrorism though. Whatever it turns out to be, it should be interesting!

}BuLL

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I would say mining farm as well. I've done that a time or three, and lots of friends who have large mining setups.
Once you have mined enough for a lethal dose, do you just save it to a flash drive, and slip it in their pocket, or pound sign tag the intended target on the internets?

Latest posts

Top Bottom