What's going on in Ponca City

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CBarCRanch

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I am pretty sure she only offered $4500. compensation package for this. Not sure if she was going to reimburse for expenses or not. I wouldn't do it for that small of amount.

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sure, why not. I mean, it sounds like a solid plan, no?

No doubt. Sounds like the informant acted appropriately.

I just don't understand killing another human for "hit man" money. Killing for self defense, defending my family, or defending my country, no problem. Killing for a payday goes against everything I believe in.

CBarCRanch

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I guess I'm just a businessman with morals. In real life, I am a businessman running a $12M / year business.
Dude it was a joke. The only thing serious about my post, was it is amazing how little of an amount the lady expected would get the job done. That would be like going into the Mantle restaurant with a couple of Jacksons in your pocket like it was the Western Sizzlin.
I won't get into discussing how much I manage per year but those who know me in real life know the businesses I manage for investors see that flow on a monthly basis.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
fpvlab_com_forums_attachment_php_d5dc54c5adf4d285e1476c740c8aa12b._.jpg

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Dude it was a joke. The only thing serious about my post, was it is amazing how little of an amount the lady expected would get the job done. That would be like going into the Mantle restaurant with a couple of Jacksons in your pocket like it was the Western Sizzlin.
I won't get into discussing how much I manage per year but those who know me in real life know the businesses I manage for investors see that flow on a monthly basis.
I took it as a joke when I responded to your first post with a :D. It was the second post about being a businessman that left me confused. Apparently, I misunderstood your response.

Latest posts

Top Bottom