What's the best gift you ever received?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FredNOk

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My best gift came this year right after my birthday. A new friend saw I was having some troubles with my life and even though he was a busy man, he made the time to help me sort it all out. I was about to go overboard and just run away from everything I had going on. He didn't have to do that for me. It is the first time in 25 years I let anyone else in to share what was going on with my crazy world. I don't get close to very many people and I usually shoulder all of my problems alone. I discovered a friendship with someone I feel I can trust and I respect highly. I've become a better person for that and I hope that some day I can repay his kindness. This sounds sappy, but this is my greatest gift i've gotten.

Last edited:

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My best gift came this year right after my birthday. A new friend saw I was having some troubles with my life and e en though he was a busy man, he made the time to help me sort it all out. I was about to go overboard and just run away from everything I had going on. He didn't have to do that for me. It is the first time in 25 years I let anyone else in to share what was going on with my crazy world. I don't get close to very many people and I usually shoulder all of my problems alone. I discovered a friendship with someone I feel I can trust and I respetct highly. I've become a better person for that and I hope that some day I can repay his kindness. This sounds sappy, but this is my greatest gift i've gotten.
Not sappy. Sounds pretty damn super to me my friend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom