What's your experience with Guns International

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kingfish

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I came across a knife on this sight. The price is very good. Kind of right on the border line of being too good. Is this site getting filled up with scammers like many of the other gun buying and selling sites? Would appreciate any insight you have on GI.

adamsredlines

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Doesn't answer your question but I bought my Browning 1886 off of there several years ago and the seller kept saying he would just send it to me instead of the FFL. Like he wasn't hearing what I was saying to NOT SEND DIRECT TO ME.

wawazat

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I "found" a Springfield 10mm TRP on there a couple of years ago. Since I have been looking for a 5" one for a bit, I reached out to the Bass Pro in WA state I believe with a link to the add to inquire about store transfers. I never got a reply from them but the ad was gone a day or two later. I dont know if it was old and someone missed taking it down or if someone else was pretending to be Bass Pro and counting on someone blindly using the Contact Seller button on the ad.

Latest posts

Top Bottom