Wheel Of Fortune screw job?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TurboFinger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
back in the day an old texan was on there and guessed, "let momma kiss it and make it better" when it was supposed to be "mommy". he was about ready to open a can of whoop ass on them before they gave it to him...

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's bull and if the lady who "solved the puzzle" had any class, she would have offered to split her winnings with the vet who got screwed. That would have embarrassed WOF.

streak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
whatever, she didn't get screwed IMHO. Learn the English language and speak it correctly if you are wanting to be on a game show that expects you to enunciate a word swimmin and swimming aren't the same work. Falls into the same category as Ebonics. they aren't correct and don't act like they are.

Goes the same with:

I need to ax you a question

and I really need to rotate my ties

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
whatever, she didn't get screwed IMHO. Learn the English language and speak it correctly if you are wanting to be on a game show that expects you to enunciate a word swimmin and swimming aren't the same work. Falls into the same category as Ebonics. they aren't correct and don't act like they are.

Goes the same with:

I need to ax you a question

and I really need to rotate my ties

Says the guy who has a real problem with proper syntax (grammatical structure), capitalization and punctuation ... :lmfao:

streak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
no doubt that I cant get anything right! but I'm not on tv trying to win money for it and crying about afterwards.

I am far from perfect, especially when it comes to the written word. But there is a difference here.

Latest posts

Top Bottom