Wheel Of Fortune screw job?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
no doubt that I cant get anything right! but I'm not on tv trying to win money for it and crying about afterwards.

I am far from perfect, especially when it comes to the written word. But there is a difference here.

LOL ... no sense of humor either ... Duly noted ... :wink2:

Friggin d bags! I would have given it to her just for wearing the uniform and defending our country.

Thank you!

streak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
:musketeers: there is your dueling noted

see I have a sense of humor, just not a good one.

It's time for santa to eat those cookies and get to bed. you all have a great night and Merry Christmas!

10Seconds

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wheel of Fortune screwed her plain and simple. The lady had already guessed
"G" it was right there on the board. I cant believe that people let them get away with this and will still watch and support the show.

Werewolf

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's TV...

I'd bet a bunch of money that if the phrase was "Ask for the job" and the contestant had solved it with Aks for thuh job and was black they'd have been given it.

But then the politically correct police don't give a hoot about active duty military personnel but would go nuts if anyone dared question the pronunciation of ask as aks.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
whatever, she didn't get screwed IMHO. Learn the English language and speak it correctly if you are wanting to be on a game show that expects you to enunciate a word swimmin and swimming aren't the same work. Falls into the same category as Ebonics. they aren't correct and don't act like they are.

Goes the same with:

I need to ax you a question

and I really need to rotate my ties

Now, this MUST fall into the category of living "regionally." Everyone here knows that one "rotates their tahrs."

HMCS(FMF)Ret.

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Another reason why women shouldn't be in the military.....a lack of attention to detail (not to mention she looks like she's eaten too many doughnuts..and has a face only a mother could love).

Latest posts

Top Bottom