When is the new Big Boys going to open?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BobBarker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Drove down there Monday on a whim and found try were closed for moving. Anybody know when they will be open next? Called their listed number and no answer. Wonder if it is ringing the old shop.

WhiteyMacD

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That sounds like the little jog there in Wheatland. I used to live in Mustang back in the late 80's, early 90's before they redid 152.

Yup. If you are going south on council, you can just use that S Council to W 74th bypass that runs in front of that gas station and just continue west on 74th until it starts to curve into the new 152. Its a little wierd to get to, as you cant really get to the new shop from 152, you have to turn onto 74th (I've been in mustang since Mustang Rd was 2 lane and canopied with trees between 44th and 59th, so I know it sounds wierd to say turn off 152 to 74th since they use to be one and the same)

Honey Badger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My wife and I were in there Saturday and I thought I heard him say he was going to start moving monday. As in 4 days ago. I am pretty I heard him right. BUT............ You might wanna call.

BobBarker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They were actively moving to their new location on Monday. The old store was closed and the new one was filled with guns and people getting everything set up.

Latest posts

Top Bottom