When this forum is outlawed...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If the Democrats should win in 2020, we can look for a lot more censoring, anti-Christian movements as well as anti-conservative demonstrations. I think it's coming sooner or later thanks to people like Carter who is a semi-Christian liberal. Sometimes you have to choose between the lessor of two evils.

Choosing between the lesser of two evils is a choice for evil. If there are only too choices, both being evil, I will not pick pick either of the evils. I'll choose to bolster ability to maintain my personal sovereignty, freedom, security, and property. That way, I will not have to live under whatever evil either vote would bring. I'll have the ability to defend my little sovereign, free, and secure world to the death. I have earned it. Altruism be damned!

Woody

If you want security, buy a gun. If you want longevity, learn how to use it. If you want freedom, carry it. There is nothing worth more than freedom you win for yourself. There is nothing more valuable than the tools of the right that make it possible. B.E.Wood

RKM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was ridiculed when I posted about the 4th Amendment and passenger ID. It's better to give up you ID (unlawfully) and be done with it... don't piss off the POPO... which tells me if you are willing to give up one right you are willing to give up ALL rights.

Sent from my SM-J737U using Tapatalk

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Think about the censorship already in place around the world. There are already many places you cannot express so many of the opinions expressed here.

I think they call this being “politically correct”. You can’t you can’t speak your mind and call a kettle black without being labeled a “racist”.

If you post something vaguely "anti-Muslim" in Europe on social media, you can actually be charged with a crime. Make a reference to Mohammed being a child molester and in many places you will have people quite literally seeking you out to murder you.

And the governments in those areas might well tell you that YOU are the one being unreasonable and that you are to blame for inciting the hatred and violence, then lock you up as punishment.

If that’s the case, their government authorities have probably already been invaded by members of the same community that wanted it that way. What’s going to happen when we get more politicians in office who swear their “allegiance” to the US with their hand on the Koran?

Does ANYONE out there really think that isn't coming here in America? What do you guys think, after watching the vitriol and hatred being spewed on TV and social media every day against conservative values, and specifically against Christian morals and ethics? We see any hint of conservative activism or even thought vilified and attacked incessantly on virtually every major college campus in the nation. To the point of physical violence, destruction of property and blanket intimidation. Not just by other students or student organizations, but in some cases by actual administration seeking to actively harm off-campus businesses (see Oberlin college $44M verdict).

Yes, I do think it’s coming. I’ve stopped watching several of the TV shows I’ve watched for years because instead of entertainment, they are pushing LBGT/political and racial agendas.

How far do you think this will go? Do any of us really see it stopping and/or reversing anytime soon?

Whoever is backing the movements isn’t going to stop till they get what they want.

Do you honestly think this kind of hatred, this attempt to demonize conservativism, this move toward political correctness, open borders without consequences and globalism without individualism or national identity will go away without violence and bloodshed on something of a large scale?

No! I hope I’m wrong, but I’ve been saying for years that I believe we will have a war within our own borders.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not hoping for it, I'm not asking for it, I'm not advocating it - but when you're told for years and years and years what a bigot and selfish prick you are, sometimes you feel a little... irritated.

It is irritating. If you bully and berate people long enough they will keep their mouths shut and stand in the corner.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
It is almost to the point where you will have to have a cop's mindset that you are going home at the end of the day. You may have to kill someone to do it but you will go home. Go out into the world, meet new people, but have a plan to kill them.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ha! It's already here. Well, not here. But in the Great White Nort, it is. Detroit, Minneapolis, et cetera. The Muslim police are here, bro. And I am not one of the old paranoid white guys on this board...

I'm not sure I'd call it paranoid, more like overly concerned maybe, but then maybe I'm in that group of which you speak.

Latest posts

Top Bottom