When this forum is outlawed...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Muslim police! LOL! That's hilarious. I know exactly how I'll deal with attempt to enforce any form of sharia law on me. Bring your lunch mohammed, and all your filthy buddies too.

They claim just to be a community watch, patrolling and watching out for signs of harassment of law abiding Muslims in public as well as community outreach to foster goodwill. While people are up in arms about it all over the conservative community, no one has really said anything about the same type of patrols in Jewish neighborhoods and *I think* Catholic ones.

I do take umbrage with the cars/patrol vehicles and uniforms specifically designed to look like police, however. No matter what group you belong to.

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They claim just to be a community watch, patrolling and watching out for signs of harassment of law abiding Muslims in public as well as community outreach to foster goodwill. While people are up in arms about it all over the conservative community, no one has really said anything about the same type of patrols in Jewish neighborhoods and *I think* Catholic ones.

I do take umbrage with the cars/patrol vehicles and uniforms specifically designed to look like police, however. No matter what group you belong to.

It'll hit the fan if you see cars that say "Southern Baptist Patrol" out on the streets.

Hoov

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm not sure I'd call it paranoid, more like overly concerned maybe, but then maybe I'm in that group of which you speak.
Paranoia is a fear of things that might happen, rational or not. This is here. Now. The Muslim police, or whatever they are called, patrol the cities to enforce Sharia law. Sharia police? That bleep is real. Thankfully, the local CAIR chapter is weak.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Question is are we going to do anything about it when it happens?

Sent from my SM-J737U using Tapatalk
Sadly we haven’t done anything to stop what this government has done to rip this country apart. We have just let it happen. We have let them become rulers rather than representatives of the people. Our country is going to continue to go down the toilet as long as we the people let it. That is a fact no one can dispute.

carter

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Choosing between the lesser of two evils is a choice for evil. If there are only too choices, both being evil, I will not pick pick either of the evils. I'll choose to bolster ability to maintain my personal sovereignty, freedom, security, and property. That way, I will not have to live under whatever evil either vote would bring. I'll have the ability to defend my little sovereign, free, and secure world to the death. I have earned it. Altruism be damned!

Woody

If you want security, buy a gun. If you want longevity, learn how to use it. If you want freedom, carry it. There is nothing worth more than freedom you win for yourself. There is nothing more valuable than the tools of the right that make it possible. B.E.Wood
I am the antichrist???????I am a god fearing Baptist. And you are?

Where have I ever said I was a liberal? Supported their concepts? No where.... I just pointed out that trumpeeeee is a lying sack of crap. And he is. Just listen to him one day and see what he says the next

He has tried to down grade people such as john McCain to upgrade himself. I will not support trumpeeeeee but I will support the impact of john McCain, an American hero.

I do not wish to just settle. I wish to make people consider that there is more than lockstepping behind trumpeeeee

Latest posts

Top Bottom