When this forum is outlawed...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
And you believe that if blindly follow a person that talks of grabby her by her puzzy, you become a better man? hail to trumpeeee, oh hail thee is your practice?
Well sadly many of you so called “Christians” blindly follow false teachers that lie to you about how to be “saved”. I don’t follow any man. I follow Jesus Christ and what scripture says. How exactly did you become a Christian? Millions of people put their faith, trust, and their salvation in the hands of a “pastor”. Such as Joel Osteen, Rick Warren, Robert Jeffress. These are evil men that are leading thousands perhaps millions of people to hell. I even heard a lesson the other day from Jeffress that said “ I don’t care what you have been told about baptism, whether it be your mom, dad, grandpa, preacher or friend. They are wrong. I am gonna tell you the truth”. Then he proceeds to lie and deceive the people into believing a lie. He left out some scriptures because it would contradict what he was trying to say. And when he read Acts 2:38 he flat out lied and did his best to convince the people it didn’t mean what they thought. The biggest lie that has been perpetuated In Christianity is that all you have to do is “ask Jesus into your heart and you will be saved”. Not only is that a flat out lie made up by evil men, it also has eternal consequences for millions of people that have fallen for the deception. If you place every verse together regarding baptism it is 100% clear how to be saved. Jesus himself tells how by saying “you must be born again of water and the spirit”. Of course referring to baptism. Acts 2:38 says you must be baptized for the forgiveness of sins and to receive the Holy Spirit. Jeffress also tried to use Paul and Silas telling the jailer that “to be saved he must believe in Jesus Christ “ to prove baptism isn’t required for salvation. Yes they did tell the jailer and his household this. But they immediately went to be baptized. This was past midnight. If baptism was for show then why would these people find it so urgent to be baptized? They wouldnt. They would have waited to be able to have a crowd to watch them. Most Baptist’s and many other denominations teach that baptism is to show your change to people. It has been turned into a joke. Baptism is very important, not a show. But many “pastors” claim you receive the Holy Spirit after you “ask Jesus into your heart “. Acts 2:38 completely destroys that lie. Baptism represents burying your old sinful self in the watery grave and having your sins washed away and being raised out of the water a new creation. That is also when God gives his Holy Spirit. There is no other way to receive the Holy Spirit or forgiveness. But many people just can’t get past believing their traditions. Or they can’t get past that there parents, grandparents or whoever else could be wrong.

CGS1

I'm Retired, Do It Yourself.
Special Hen
Reaction score
Now back to the original question.
*When this forum is outlawed...*
Probably 99% of people will move on to another forum and some will not.:twocents::twocents:
The problem is that PC culture has taken over nearly everything in todays society.
The people that scream,bully,whine,steal,lie are the ones making the decisions for every one else.
Those are the ones that the politicians are listening too now days. Unless you are a politician you have no voice as far as they are concerned.
If you dont agree to their idea of what is acceptable then you are the bad guy,infidel,racist white male deplorable.
Each person must draw their own line and stick to your own beliefs.
I put my faith in no man. Only Jesus Christ.
Your whole life is a learning experience, what makes the difference in your life is what you do with what you have learned in your life.
It's all about choices. Just make the right choice in what ever you choose for yourself.

Last edited:

Hoov

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Pass the gravy. Jesus was a man. Short lil’ guy who looked like Anwar Sadat, not Charleton Heston. But, still a man.

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
All of this hoopla kinda reminds me of this....Perspective is reality.

3.bp.blogspot.com__SJfqfu3J_Ic_VaQNWMttbhI_AAAAAAAABVo_1NGQkWW6a7Q_s1600_Goillusions_2B1.jpg

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Pass the gravy. Jesus was a man. Short lil’ guy who looked like Anwar Sadat, not Charleton Heston. But, still a man.
I don’t get what your saying. Are you mocking Jesus? I know he was a man. Only while he came to the earth. He is no longer is. He is back in Heaven as God. I don’t know why your saying he looked like someone when we have no idea what he looked like. If you don’t believe and love Jesus then that’s your right. But don’t make mocking comments towards him.

Latest posts

Top Bottom