When will they fire Gundy?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
I was on the get rid of Gundy train last year a bit. But who would you get and what could they do better with the location, available funds, and recruiting capability. Some colleges prefer to focus on education instead of sports. I think he’s satisfied with his salary and quality of life there. I think his employers and most of the fans are as well.

Boaty

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Pokes need a new OC in my opinion. Play calling has sucked all year. Would also like to see a new QB, Sanders does not play well outside of Stillwater. If Bedlam had been in Norman that would have been a loss. We finally get a deffence and the offense under performs. Most of these players are seniors so back to the drawing board. I would like to see Gundy go recruit a beaseball pitcher for QB in the Brandon Weedon style.

Honey Badger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hard to say when it came down to 1 play and inches if he would have thrown on the brakes and headed straight up field the guy would have run right past him and he could have walked in.. Good game good year
Yea they had a great year this year. Great year for a big 12 team that is. The big 12 is a weak conference. Hardly power 5 in my opinion. Remember I am a Sooner fan. OU is gonna get beat up pretty bad for the next few years until they settle into the SEC.

Latest posts

Top Bottom