Where did you buy your mattress?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bierhunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sleep number is the way to go. We got the split king with the adjustable support frames. Yes, it got expensive, but I'd never go back to anything else now. 4yr 0% interest is hard to beat too.

Before that we had memory foam for about 10 years. Good mattress, but once the foam starts wearing out, it's done for.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am not sure how those sleep number beds work for couples. Are they 50/50 split, cause mine would have to be like 80/20 or 85/15 split. My woman is always all over me and I am at the edge of the bed.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The Lady Americana brand at Mathis Brothers was a good choice for us. Comes with a non prorated warranty. After eleven years ours broke down and they gave us the full purchase price in credit to purchase a new set. The process for replacement was painless and quick.

Old Timer

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We picked one up at the mattress store beside radio shack in Shawnee, We had it about 6 months when my son ordered 2 from the store in OKC that makes their own just east of H&H.
We ended up giving away our mattress, and buying one from the same store. Cheaper, and better. That was about 3 years ago. He will even do custom builds for different springs, and firmness on each side.

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am not sure how those sleep number beds work for couples. Are they 50/50 split, cause mine would have to be like 80/20 or 85/15 split. My woman is always all over me and I am at the edge of the bed.

They only work well for couples who might as well be sleeping in separate beds. ;)

The Sam's Club memory foam mattresses get hot fast.

Like I said, consider your mattress an investment. You spend 1/6 - 1/3 of your life in it. How you sleep affects how you function during the day. You likely spend more time in bed than in your car. How many people drop $10K/yr into a car for 3-5 years but won't drop $1K on a mattress that will likely last at least 10 years?

When you're in the mattress store, lay on the mattresses. Lay in different positions. If you're a couple, lay both on separate halves and cuddling. See how it feels.

Latest posts

Top Bottom