Where do you cigar smokers buy?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spamby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I usually buy the house brand from Ted's Pipe Shop. But if I order from a website I buy from Cigars International. I did buy from Thompson's cigars but I got tired of the marketing calls everytime I ordered from them.

LightningCrash

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
http://www.jrcigars.com/jr/

Check out the Casa Blancas. They also have some great low-end cigars.

Even if you don't want to smoke lower-end cigars, get some for your friends.
A lot of guys will say "Yeah I want a cigar" just because... whatever, who cares why. A lot of them really don't want cigars, and will smoke a little bit of it before discretely ditching it.
Save yourself some money and don't hand a noob a $20 cigar.

JR will run seconds sales, they have ammo cans of good low-end cigars, etc. Spend $50-100 to get a "host" stash going.
The ammo cans are good because you have an instant humidor. Smoke a few, throw in a hygrometer and a humidifer card, you're good to go on football night.

Just my two cents.

jfssms

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks for the sites, I'll take a look. Do any ship with pillow packs? the okc tobacco exchange is awesome.

IreneKennedy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My main online site is Famous Smoke Shop, although JR's, and Cigar International is in rotation. Famous has specials that are changed every hour in the 'Monster Mash-Up'. Any online cigar store that has free shipping gets my attention. Of course I believe a $2.00 stick is apremin um cigar

Latest posts

Top Bottom