Where has all the fun gone?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wild Weasel

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What has happened to our favorite troll Infowar Rebel? I was polishing my Katana right before heading out to Walmart to pick up my .22 and grabbing my 3 CC pistols, I had to take a moment to gather myself. Missing the good times........................

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
IFR is cooling his heels in the Creek County jail. I have it from a reliable source that he got paid a visit by some Creek County JBTs, because he was living too close to a school. When they attempted to seize some computers and photography equipment, he went total ninja on them. After he got out of St. John's Sapulpa, he was brought to the jail. Some goat roper incarcerated for animal cruelty and crimes against nature disrespected him, and the fight was on. Things have settled down for now, IFR has become quite passive, and the goat roper seems very satisfied.

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It wasn't Dr. Tad Huessein Winslow. It was Lindenmeier man or something like that. IDK where infowar rebel went. Probably lurking like the troll he is.

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wild Weasel....

Don't forget Mad Dog Patriot and...dang it, I can't remember...was it..Dr....somebody...listed as living in Texas.

Can't forget those two..and what did I up and do??!! Forget one of the members name/avatar...dang it!!!

Lindenmeier man(sp) is who you are thinking of.
The author of this thread:https://www.okshooters.com/showthread.php?190622-The-Price-!

and this very bizarre thread: https://www.okshooters.com/showthread.php?191494-A-Okie-Child-s-Story&p=2403935#post2403935

Latest posts

Top Bottom