Where in the world has CHenry been?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
The system automatically awards timeouts based on the amount of infractions. Essentially, he gave himself a time out. I had texted him a few times to let him know how close he was. He apologized and cooled it a bit. But it was short lived. I hope he comes back around.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The system automatically awards timeouts based on the amount of infractions. Essentially, he gave himself a time out. I had texted him a few times to let him know how close he was. He apologized and cooled it a bit. But it was short lived. I hope he comes back around.

Are the timeouts graduated, such as a one day slap for the first infraction, a week for the second, etc.? Or is it set to kick in after so many infractions and bam, a year’s timeout?

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Me too, I liked arguing with the ornery old cuss.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Are the timeouts graduated, such as a one day slap for the first infraction, a week for the second, etc.? Or is it set to kick in after so many infractions and bam, a year’s timeout?
That’s pretty much how it works. The time outs are 1 day, 3 day, week, month, year etc. we determine how bad the infraction is and how long the points stand. Its a tough job sometimes and we gave clay ample opportunity to play nice. Like I said, I hope he comes back around. I need to text or call him to explain a few things since he says he doesn’t know what happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom