Where in the world has CHenry been?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Is there like an infraction log or something that we can see if we're bad humans? Or is that something an admin notifies us on?
You’ll get an automated notification or a message if you have received a warning. I’m all about PM’s before points. We all slip up(including me).

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There is also a time frame involved too. The amount of points(11) has to be acquired in a years time to get a year timeout. Sometimes there are as many as 20 points at various stages of aging out. To be honest, it’s pretty tough to get a year timeout without trying!

This I find encouraging. I have 2 warnings, both "Rude to Another Member". I have no points though. I don't remember the particulars, but I highly suspect they had it coming.
I know he's a bit of an @ss at times but I guess I never saw the worst of it as I never saw him post much that I took serious offence to.

Me either. The world is full of dicks. If you let guys like that ruin your day, you're letting them win. I don't let folks ruin my day. I would suggest folks not let me ruin their day either, cause I can be a dick, but I'm mostly a pretty good guy.
Is there like an infraction log or something that we can see if we're bad humans? Or is that something an admin notifies us on?

If you click on your avatar it will open up your member page. There are links a little down the page, "Latest Activity", "Postings", "About" "Warnings" "Feedback Stats" is what shows on mine. You can't find your infractions there. Probably other places as well, but I know you can find it there..

Timmy59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Getting fat dining at the Y. Since he's like type I've missed him too along with a handful of others. You OLD regulars ought to see folks ducking out due to mo we're under nowadays. The planned division is working wonderful. A man doesn't even have a friendly conversation on what a brake does with a fellow shooter. They say a closed mouth doesn't get fed. But then it appears an open honest mouth gets ya in trouble. At some point elderly, geriatric or woke may need to be weaseled into the OSA letters..
I got a 1 day ban years back for my interpretation of the NFL, No bad words, should have been politically correct. Yet some wokie didn't like it. 1 more for ya, IMO, the most tolerant, diverse, entertaining and hip cat on this board is a GURL... lol. ^^ You can't say "dick" in order to be proper you need to say Richard. Life is short, time flies and flies fast nowadays. Behave and fall in line with today ? 2 words 7 letters.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
We had a couple of online skirmishes but worked it out and did a FTF transaction where I learned he’s really a nice guy. I’m sure not being able to post here was a big impact on his daily entertainment. Maybe he’s learned to do something more worthwhile with his time. I miss some of his retorts.

Timmy59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We had a couple of online skirmishes but worked it out and did a FTF transaction where I learned he’s really a nice guy. I’m sure not being able to post here was a big impact on his daily entertainment. Maybe he’s learned to do something more worthwhile with his time. I miss some of his retorts.
"WE" are here for entertainment, knowledge from others, and to ban with "like" types to SHARE life. If it is not felt worthwhile then one fades away.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think I got a one day ban years ago for commenting on the priest scandal. Nothing since. Not even a warning about the eye sores I share for you guys to drool over.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think I got a one day ban years ago for commenting on the priest scandal. Nothing since. Not even a warning about the eye sores I share for you guys to drool over.
Yeah. I think I was given more breaks than I deserved. I almost gave myself a time out because I deserved it for being a total ass.
I'm trying to do better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom