Where in the world has CHenry been?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GlockPride

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I get it, but don’t like it. Even if someone belittled me, called my mom bad names and insulted my mini van, I still wouldn’t want someone banned. If that’s his opinion, fine. I don’t have to like it, but I’m big enough to realize people have bad days, misunderstandings and other frustrations. I just don’t take it too personal.
Best of luck to him. I hope it all works out. I enjoy this site a lot and am thankful for it!

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
There is also a time frame involved too. The amount of points(11) has to be acquired in a years time to get a year timeout. Sometimes there are as many as 20 points at various stages of aging out. To be honest, it’s pretty tough to get a year timeout without trying!

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
The system automatically awards timeouts based on the amount of infractions. Essentially, he gave himself a time out. I had texted him a few times to let him know how close he was. He apologized and cooled it a bit. But it was short lived. I hope he comes back around.
Is there like an infraction log or something that we can see if we're bad humans? Or is that something an admin notifies us on?

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The system automatically awards timeouts based on the amount of infractions. Essentially, he gave himself a time out. I had texted him a few times to let him know how close he was. He apologized and cooled it a bit. But it was short lived. I hope he comes back around
The system automatically awards timeouts based on the amount of infractions. Essentially, he gave himself a time out. I had texted him a few times to let him know how close he was. He apologized and cooled it a bit. But it was short lived. I hope he comes back around.
Did he beat my infraction record? I would not think it possible

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There is also a time frame involved too. The amount of points(11) has to be acquired in a years time to get a year timeout. Sometimes there are as many as 20 points at various stages of aging out. To be honest, it’s pretty tough to get a year timeout without trying!
I have managed to pull it off, I’ve been banned plenty of time when Ace on the Turn was around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom