Where to buy a Ford Explorer Door

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mksmth

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
my soon to be ex was getting out of the car and didnt get it all the way into park and it rolled down the drive into the neighbors brick mail box and bent the drivers door dang near 180 degrees.not sure why she didnt jump back in and hit the brake but at this point it doesnt matter.

Car is still "ours" and she uses it to get the kids around or Id say tough luck figure it out.

anyways havent got an estimate yet but thought if I could find a salvaged door around tulsa I might be able to save some cash and just swap parts and have it painted.

Ive searched the web with no luck. Where do body shops get doors at? I havent called the local salvage yards yet but I will.

edit=its an 06 drivers door with keyless entry

Thanks

FullAuto

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You go to Economy or Danny's salvage yards in Tulsa area and ask them to see if they can get you the doors from B&B or Mott salvage yards. Those are the closest available on the network that Economy and Danny's are on. BTW, those doors are expensive. Plan on paying $600-700. Honestly, I'd get the existing door repaired if it could be.

mksmth

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks for the advice. Its bent pretty good. My first thought was it couldn't be fixed but maybe it can be. I'm making her take it places tomorrow so we shall see

Thanks.

Latest posts

Top Bottom