where to buy AR 6 position stock???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgerLB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I bought a complete kit from gunpartsguy for like 45 bucks shipped... it's commercial, but it came with the tube, buffer, spring, and stock... I figured I couldn't go wrong, turns out I didn't, but I'm gonna put a CTR on it later...

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
bravo company usa

+1

Not to knock CTD, Tapco, UTG, etc... but most of what they sell for ARs fits into the airsoft category of quality. If you want a quality buffer and a spring that won't wear out, and a castle nut that's made out of quality material, just order one from Bravo Company.

I've seen many problems with cheaper stocks - everything from sloppy fit/finish, buffers not weighing the correct amount and causing trouble with cycling the weapon, buffer springs wearing out very quickly because they're made out of non-spring steel, Mil-spec stocks/tubes not fitting other quality manufacturer's "Mil-Spec" stock/tube, etc...

They're cheaper for a reason - if you don't mind the above and are only rarely going to shoot your AR at the range for plinking, then by all means, pick one up; but if you plan on using this rifle for any serious shooting or defending your life with it - I'd spend the extra $30 and get a stock/buffer/tube/etc... that will actually function through thousands of rounds.

Latest posts

Top Bottom