Where To Buy Insecticides Locally

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

goodoleboy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Its that time of year to spray for bugs on the lawn and around the house..

Anyone know where to buy pest insecticides like Tempo or Demon...
Lesco was the last I bought it from a few years ago but they went out of business..I Want to buy it locally so i can try to get it finished this week..

Thanks

OkieTac

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Estes Chemical off Pine & Garnett. They sell commercial insecticides & herbicides. You may need an applicator license for some items they sell.

goodoleboy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks for the suggestions..All atwoods have is the Liquid form of tempo.I rather use the powder form if i can get it.. Ill check the other places suggested once they open up and see if they have wettable powder otherwise the liquid will do.

Electrician Mike

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Since your in Owasso, Estes is definatly the place to go. They have always been very helpful to me as to what I need. It was funny last summer, a professional pest controller knocked on the door trying to sell his services. I asked him what he would be spraying (main problem was scorpions). He was at first not going to tell me until I told him I had been spraying Demand CS. He admitted that is exactly what he would be using.

Latest posts

Top Bottom