Where to buy replacement windows?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Waltercat

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Purchased our home in 2000. Built in 1985. Replaced 15 original contractor windows with Thermal Windows. 23 years later, they are solid and still doing a great job. No sticking, the hardware still works like day one and they are thermally sound with double pane construction. One of the best investments I've ever made in our home.
Did you install. And what series of window if you recall.

Parks 788

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When we do our replacement we'll probably go with Thermal Windows of Tulsa. I believe their warranty states that if they install they are warranties for life. If they don't install and you or another contractor install it is a limited warranty. WIth a mostly all brick exterior I'll be happy to let an expert associated with the window company deal with that nightmare of installing replacements and getting a full warranty.

Thermal Windows of Tulsa has the warranty discription on their website if you want to review it.

Tinytim

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I started to use Lowes and after they installed two windows and failed to insulate around them, I called them and stopped further work and insulated the windows myself. For the remainder of hte job, I used Window World and they did an excellent job. Part of their warrenty is if a window is broken (I think for any reason) they will come out an dreplace the window.
Wow, great service.

Latest posts

Top Bottom