Where to find a good reloading table?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jmoney

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well I moved here last August and have not touched my reloader or table since then. Now that I am slowly getting free time, it is time to reload and get to shooting more often. Of course when I approached my cheap midway table I noticed that is very wobbly. I assumed that some of the nuts and bolts loosened during the move. To my dismay, nearly every single stress point is showing signs of damage and every loose screw is actually stripped. As a result, I do not believe repairing it would be a very cost efficient method, as the damage is at nearly every connecting point. (the vibration in the uhaul appears to have caused nearly catastrophic damage, I am amazed the thing is still standing)

Where in OKC might I find a good wooden reloading table? I would a cheap $100 metal midway table again.

I know many people are going to say build one, but I simply do not have the tools nor the expertise to do a good job.

jmoney

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Lowe's. $40 should get you enough 2x4's, ply wood, screws, and glue to put your old table to shame.

like I said, I have neither the tools nor the expertise to assemble one. Getting tools together to properly learn the craft is a money hole that I don't want to dive into at the moment.
Check Sam's club

Will do, although I believe my membership expired

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Get the woodworkers bench from harbor freight. Guns and Ammo usually has a 20% off coupon in the back. Very sturdy.

.45Fats

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't know about expertise (for that best to look elsewhere) but I have a drill, a saw and a little free time in the evenings or on the weekend always worth helping someone out :)

Johnny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
GR2102_XL.jpg

I had one of these already that I purchased from lowes, it is Gorilla Rack brand. It can be assembled with a screw driver and the wrench that comes with it. I already had it when I got into reloading. I went to lowes and had them cut a sheet of the thickest plywood they had into four peices. Two were 4' x 26" long and the other two were 4' x 22" long. I screwed the shorter ones to the table top first flush with the front and then screw the longer two to the top of those with a 2" overhang on the front. This also filled the 2" gap at the back from the shorter peices on the bottom. The overhang on front allowed my presses to work properly and I have a 4" thick work surface that added a lot of weight and was sturdy. You should be able to do all this with a screwdriver. Life would be easier with a drill but not necessary. You will have about $120 in it when finished. It works great for what I do.

Latest posts

Top Bottom