Where to get carpet?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigfug

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Getting new carpet in the house, I can tear out the old. My contractor buddy recommended Star, but said I might be able to find carpet cheaper elsewhere. Who have ya'll used and what carpet did ya'll go with? I have two kids 4 and 7, and am considering a waterproof pad. What say ye?

grizzly97

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I can tell you where not to go...Carpet One. They have had a horrible time with the installation crews! Poor installation, cutting it wrong and comming up short, not showing up when scheduled, stealing valuable jewelry... This is not hearsay, it's fact.

coveyjt

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I can tell you where not to go...Carpet One. They have had a horrible time with the installation crews! Poor installation, cutting it wrong and comming up short, not showing up when scheduled, stealing valuable jewelry... This is not hearsay, it's fact.

+1 on this from personnel experience. Brought the wrong carpet out the first time, found out after we ripped out the old carpet and installed new pads. Walked around on sticky pads for 2 weeks for the new carpet to come in. Plus we couldn't prove it but we think that the carpet installer stole my wife's engagement ring.

Latest posts

Top Bottom