Where to get Kydex?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sanjuro82

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Looking to pick up some kydex sheets so I can make sheaths for the Kukris that I'm making. They have to be fairly large sheets as the blades are around 12 inches. Anyone know of a place locally that carries it. Or if you know of a place online that your could recommend that would work as well

Thanks!

JxxxOxxxE

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
How big of pieces are you guys wanting? I've got some left from my home made holster projects here...

I'd have to measure, but I think I have a 4'x2' piece left...You may be able to find a 4x8 sheet here in the city, but you better be ready to make a lot of holsters/sheaths to use up that much kydex. What I have left is out of a 4x8 sheet that I split with a friend...

Sanjuro82

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
How big of pieces are you guys wanting? I've got some left from my home made holster projects here...

I'd have to measure, but I think I have a 4'x2' piece left...You may be able to find a 4x8 sheet here in the city, but you better be ready to make a lot of holsters/sheaths to use up that much kydex. What I have left is out of a 4x8 sheet that I split with a friend...

That might work for me, how much are you wanting for it?

Latest posts

Top Bottom