Which .45 can should I get?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
H

Haggard

I have a TiRant and love it. I think the choice is a matter of preference in looks. If you like the standard cylinder look, go TiRant. If you want something different that is squared off and doesn't require raised sight, go Osprey. I could be wrong but I think those two are the only ones on the market considered to be safe to shoot without protection when shot dry.
I went with the TiRant. Now all I gotta do is wait the damn 6 months for our "wonderful" federal govt to approve me. My Mark 23 is gonna look so pretty when I get it tho. Lol

Erick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I went with the TiRant. Now all I gotta do is wait the damn 6 months for our "wonderful" federal govt to approve me. My Mark 23 is gonna look so pretty when I get it tho. Lol

You'll love it, the HKs love the cans! Start buying ammo now, it's amazing how much more you will want to shoot.

H

Haggard

You'll love it, the HKs love the cans! Start buying ammo now, it's amazing how much more you will want to shoot.

Yeah that's probably a good idea. I usually buy .45 ammo in bulk. I have about 500 rounds now, but those will be long gone by the time I have the can. Is that your HK in your sig? If so its purty lol

Honeybee

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You really need to get one of each, that way you can try them all, if there are any that you just do not like, then you can sell them with no problem.

indi

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So I got my can yesterday, shot it as soon as I got home..... and it is quite. Besides the frp, the opsrey is a quite can, and the fde is beautiful.

jakerz

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

According to NFA tracker, you're looking at February before your stamp comes in. That's if your check was cashed on the 8th of this month.... wait times are getting ridiculous.

Latest posts

Top Bottom