Which polaris RZR

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dubs chops

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
OK, I am going to use this for running around a deer lease and also just general fun. I am trying to decide which model rzr I would like to get. is the rzr S way more stable that the regular 50" wide rzr? I know the 50" would be able to get to a few extra spots but the rzr-s I think would be more stable off camber and in corners.

What say ye fellows? anyone have experience with both?

bmoney

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
OK, I am going to use this for running around a deer lease and also just general fun. I am trying to decide which model rzr I would like to get. is the rzr S way more stable that the regular 50" wide rzr? I know the 50" would be able to get to a few extra spots but the rzr-s I think would be more stable off camber and in corners.

What say ye fellows? anyone have experience with both?

I have owned both. The "s" suspension is definately better for high performance. If width isn't an issue I would lean that way. Either one will serve you well just depends what types of riding you do outside of hunting and if you want to spend the extra money to get the S. Most of the trails I rode on were plenty wide for the S.

Latest posts

Top Bottom